[Openvas-devel] Change Requests: Formalized procedure for feature changes?

Robert Berkowitz robert.berkowitz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:32:21 CET 2008

Perhaps we could put a form online for people to submit a change
request? This could send the request to a mailing list and can then be
discussed, voted upon, etc... Another option would be to have a
document (pdf, xml, doc, etc...) that someone could download fill out
and then submit to the list?

What do you think?

-Robert