[Openvas-devel] 64 bit cleanless

Stjepan Gros sgros.ml at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 12:08:50 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Vlatko Kosturjak <kost at linux.hr> wrote:
> Stjepan Gros wrote:
>>> Didn't take a deeper look at the patch. I'm concerned about issue I see;
>>> I'm not sure how include files will be handled?
>> Can you elaborate a bit more?
>> Anyway, it seems that latest changes in trunk cause conflicts with the
>> patch I sent so I'll have to do that again. But this time I'll wait
>> until trunk is open for new changes.
>
> http_trace.nasl check, for example, includes the following inc file
> through following directive:
> include("http_func.inc");

This is already handled in the patch. Two include paths are implicitly
defined for each nasl script that is opened:

1. the directory where nasl file itself is placed

2. the main directory from which recursive descent started

Added to that are all include directories specified in configuration
file, if any.

I think that in that way there will be no problems with existing scripts/setups.

Stjepan