[Openvas-devel] 64 bit cleanless

Michael Wiegand michael.wiegand at intevation.de
Wed Nov 12 15:55:51 CET 2008

* Stjepan Gros [11. Nov 2008]:
> Ok, attached are the remaining patches to remove warnings caused by
> 32/64 bit conversions. I removed all the other changes which I'm going
> to send later and I'm not going to split it across subsystems because
> it causes me more work to have. Hope it's not the problem.

I've just finished testing and committing your patches, great work!

I'm looking forward to your other patches; usually patches should be
limited to one subsystem at a time. But if you have already prepared
your patch, please do send it, I'll split it up when I commit.

If you want to do your own commits in the future, please consider
creating an account on http://wald.intevation.org and join the OpenVAS
project. You should get SVN write access pretty quickly.

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Wiegand |  OpenPGP key: D7D049EC  |  http://www.intevation.de/