[Openvas-devel] OpenVAS 2.0 Windows Client

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Fri Nov 14 19:56:59 CET 2008

Am Friday 14 November 2008 16:31:07 schrieb Mike Marseglia:
> Does anyone have a win32 build of the OpenVas 2.0 Windows Client they
> could share?

currently it is a bit hairy to build the Windows Client (though it is
documented).
It is simply lack of time over here that we do not prepare
the Windows binaries for each realease.

I'd welcome anyone who is familar with the mingw cross compilation
environment to work on a method to build the Windows client on Linux.
Then we could always automatically create the new Windows client with a new
release.
This method is e.g. applied by the Gpg4win project (www.gpg4win.org).