[Openvas-devel] Voting on Change Request #18

Joey Schulze joey at infodrom.org
Mon Nov 17 16:53:14 CET 2008

Moin!

I have submitted another change request and would like to ask for
feedback and your votes on this issue.  The change request covers an
Improvement in the handling of false-positives.  It is online at
http://www.openvas.org/openvas-cr-18.html

If implemented this feature will help users recognise false-positives
in generated reports easier.  It will provide a means to re-prioritise
certain tests up to considering them false-positives.  The client GUI
would be improved to display false-positives differently than real
vulnerabilities and offer a way to alter priorities of certain tests.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Every use of Linux is a proper use of Linux.  -- Jon 'maddog' Hall