[Openvas-devel] Voting on Change Request #21: Improved sorting of vulnerabilities

Joey Schulze joey at infodrom.org
Wed Nov 26 20:32:08 CET 2008

Moin!

I have submitted another change request and would like to ask for
feedback and your votes on this issue.  The change request covers an
Improvement in the visibility of discovered vulnerabilities.  It will
soon be online at <http://www.openvas.org/openvas-cr-21.html>.

In my opinion vulnerabilities should be sorted from the most dangerous
vulnerability to least dangerous one.  I.e. High, Medium, Low and not
vice versa as it is currently the case in the main window for report
summaries.  If the window is not large enough, the summary of high
priority vulnerabilities is currently hidden.

Therefore I propose to reverse the order of these three columns in the
main tree view.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Long noun chains don't automatically imply security.  -- Bruce Schneier