[Openvas-devel] Voting on Change Request #21: Improved sorting of vulnerabilities

Felix Wolfsteller felix.wolfsteller at intevation.de
Thu Nov 27 09:37:34 CET 2008

Sounds good to me, just two remarks that could be included:

1) exported reports (most important pdf, i guess) should follow this scheme as
well. I guess, this would follow from the changes in nbe/backend, but i am
not 100% convinced.

2) Of course the priorities-to-be of CR#18
(http://openvas.org/openvas-cr-18.html) have to be integrated nicely, too.

--
Felix Wolfsteller |  ++49-541-335 08 3451  |  http://www.intevation.de/
PGP Key: 39DE0100