[Openvas-devel] Voting on Change Request #21: Improved sorting of vulnerabilities

Felix Wolfsteller felix.wolfsteller at intevation.de
Thu Nov 27 10:58:28 CET 2008

> > 1) exported reports (most important pdf, i guess) should follow this
> > scheme as well. I guess, this would follow from the changes in
> > nbe/backend, but i am not 100% convinced.
>
> I haven't yet seen those reports.  If they list vulnerabilities in the
> same order I'd expect the output generators to require adjustments as well.
>
> The PDF file already lists "Holes | Warnings | Notes" which seem to be
> in the proper order already.

Ya, you're right. Just looked the other way for me, because in the test setup
there was a vulnerability for the "highest" (in report latests) port, a
warning for middle one and a note for the first (lowest).

Anyway I vote +1.

--
Felix Wolfsteller |  ++49-541-335 08 3451  |  http://www.intevation.de/
PGP Key: 39DE0100