[Openvas-devel] Print signature and trust level information

Felix Wolfsteller felix.wolfsteller at intevation.de
Fri Nov 28 10:47:40 CET 2008

Yes it should. I do not want to touch the nbe specs, though.
At the moment I understand PDF reports to be the most used ones.
What I see (and you noted and corrected a bit already) is that report
generation is a bit messy. Where at the moment (non-nbe) reports are
generated using the NBE+support files, I think in a future change request one
has to think about a proper "source" format for the reports (and say goodby
to nbe). What pops to my mind are databases and xml.

felix

--
Felix Wolfsteller |  ++49-541-335 08 3451  |  http://www.intevation.de/
PGP Key: 39DE0100