[Openvas-devel] CR #22: script_tag command - Call For Votes

Michael Wiegand michael.wiegand at intevation.de
Fri Nov 28 16:23:16 CET 2008

Hello,

I've just uploaded another change request. This one proposes adding a
script_tag command to NASL which would help NVT writers to manage the
properties of their scripts in a more flexible way.

The change request is available at:
http://www.openvas.org/openvas-cr-22.html

I'd like to ask all of you to take a look at it (especially the NASL
developers) and to cast your vote.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions. Thank you and have
a great weekend!

Regards,

Michael

--