[Openvas-devel] Don't miss the OpenVAS DevCon #2

Felix Wolfsteller felix.wolfsteller at intevation.de
Mon Apr 6 12:40:02 CEST 2009

Hi
The OpenVAs DevCon #2 (9th - 12th July in Osnabrück, Germany) is getting
closer and closer.

I booked the first couple of hotel- rooms today and would like anyone who does
not wish to miss it to send me a mail as soon as possible (even if you are
not 100% sure).

The conference will be exciting and fun.
A user workshop is planned as well and everything and everybody is open for
new ideas. We will be productive and ready for the future.
Even the weather will be nice.

For preliminary details see
http://openvas.org/openvas-devcon2.html .

To register, send an email to openvas-devcon at intevation.de .