[Openvas-devel] Discontinuing openvas-plugins tarball?

Daniel Cabezas danielcabezas at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:11:15 CEST 2009

Greetings,

(First of all, sorry if the email appears duplicated, I am having some issues with my browser).

In my humble opinion, discontinuing openvas-plugins tarball would derive some problems. Think of unattended install scripts, offline installations, or security assessments where the technician doesn't have Internet connection because of a black-box job approach.

But that's just my opinion.

Regards,

				Daniel