[Openvas-devel] Hamonized Logging (CR #29)

Lmwangi labeneator at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 12:55:25 CEST 2009

Hi,
 The openvas-libnasl patches were generated by diff.. I had deleted
the .svn directories during build :(.
 openvasd.diff sets the handler in main for glib's message logging
 openvas-libnasl_nasl_nasl_grammar is an example port of *printfs to
glib logging functions
 openvas-libnasl_nasl_nasl_socket was a test to generate lots of debug
messages during libnasl socket functions.

At the moment I have set my logging threshold   to be warnings and
more severe messages. You may lower this to debug. I intend to move
the threshold setting to a config file.

It's a very rough cut made in the middle of the night. :)

regards,
Laban