[Openvas-devel] Voting on Bug #779 with 300 Euro

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Wed Apr 29 14:11:41 CEST 2009

Hello all,

bug #779 (concurrent checks problem)[1] is something I want to have
resolved as soon as possible.  We have invested quite some time
into analysing the problem and now need to urgently care for other
OpenVAS-realated things.

So, in lack of time, I offer to pay 300 Euro for ultimately resolving the bug.

[1] http://bugs.openvas.com/779

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner | ++49-541-335083-0  |  http://www.intevation.de/