[Openvas-devel] [Openvas-discuss] Web based Reporter tool

Tim Mehmet tim at hackerstorm.com
Tue Apr 28 21:57:22 CEST 2009

Hi Felix,

>I could not find any LICENSE in the tarball (zipball)

Yes, you are correct, I have no reason really, I need to sort it out. I
am not sure which license is best in this instance, but i want to put
something in to ensure people can use and develop the scripts.

>I expect that during the DevCon2 in summer we will find a different
organization for that section. Imho the scripts you provided should be
linked from somewhere there (if the license is fine and we get
permission from hackerstorm)

I am happy to provide permission for this, and will do so formally once
I can get a licence in place.

>integration into the svn repository would be handy

I agree totally, and am happy to do this.

I'll get on and look into license asap, if anyone has any suggestions on
what would suffice, please let me know. I must say, I am not a guru when
it comes to this aspect!

thanks

-tim