[Openvas-devel] Wald SVN and Tortoise SVN

Dirk Jagdmann d.jagdmann at dn-systems.de
Fri Feb 13 23:09:05 CET 2009

Hello developers,

has somebody managed to access the developer SVN on wald.intevation.org
with the Windows Tortoise SVN client?

So far I have created a SSH-Key with putty and could authenticate on
svn.wald.intevation.org, but I could not login into a UNIX shell (but I
think this is intended). However when using the following URL in
Tortoise SVN svn+ssh://doj@svn.wald.intevation.org/openvas/trunk it
makes a connection to the server, but fails with "no supported
authentication methods available".

I can access the SVN with a second SSH-Key and standard OpenSSH and SVN
from Linux without problems.

--
Dirk Jagdmann <d.jagdmann at dn-systems.de> : Coder
Tel. +49-5121-28989-15