[Openvas-devel] Just a simple question

Hans-J. Ullrich hans.ullrich at loop.de
Thu Jan 15 11:41:03 CET 2009

Dear developers,

first of all: thank you for openvas! Thank you for GPL in openvas!

I just have a simple question:

I miss the option, to list all existing users added with openvas-adduser.
Did I miss a command or a file? I searched everything, but I could not find
it. Nor any file, where the added users are named.

It would be nice, if you could add such a feature in your next version. Just
in case, if I forgot about my added users during some weeks.....

Thank you very much for your help and your work!

Kind regards

Hans-J. Ullrich