[Openvas-devel] [Openvas-commits] r2251 - in trunk/openvas-client: . nessus nessus/prefs_dialog

Felix Wolfsteller felix.wolfsteller at intevation.de
Tue Jan 20 08:41:22 CET 2009

> > 2) some functions that were moved (not exactly, as they were duplicates)
> > are not referenced correctly, are in 'html_output_' now.
>
> Could you be more verbose?  I don't seem to be able to understand what you
> tried to tell me.  I'm sorry.
Well, _I_ am sorry,
In more detail:
Pre-Revision ~1874 the modules that dealt with html output in one or another
form (html_output.c , latex_output.c, html_graph_output.c) all contained code
duplicates of  functions like cr_to_href, print_data_with_links,
portname_to_href etc etc.

I removed the duplicates in favor of bundling this functionality in
html_output.c . The former static portname_to_href in html_graph_output.c is
gone, same functionality is now made available through
html_output_portname_to_href in html_output.c/h.

Compilation of html_graph_output.c fails because it still references the
functions that were "moved".

The original patch that I sent fixes that (prepending html_output_ to the
functions in question), but again, i did not verify the output.

Hope that is more clear.
--felix

--
Felix Wolfsteller |  ++49-541-335 08 3451  |  http://www.intevation.de/