[Openvas-devel] subdirs / cache_folder

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Fri Jan 23 09:11:14 CET 2009

Hi,

derived from Stjepans patch for

http://www.openvas.org/openvas-cr-24.html

I comitted the feature of "cache_folder", i.e. to habe
cache data written to /var/cache/openvas/
instead brain-dead into /lib/openvas/plugins.

As usual, some cleanup work was done along
the actual change.

Next step is to work on the actual subdirs feature.

Stjepan: your patch should have shrinked a lot now.
Have you had time to sync with my changes (sorry, not
straightly possible as I needed to adapt your changes)?

Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner | ++49-541-335 08 30  |  http://www.intevation.de/