[Openvas-devel] OpenVAS NVT Feed as Tarball

Vlatko Kosturjak kost at linux.hr
Thu Oct 22 22:17:38 CEST 2009

Matthew Mundell wrote:
>> Let me know if you have any comments...
> Thanks for the work Kost.  Three English typos quoted below.

Thanks Matthew!

> We've agreed to use spacing instead of tabs in the source code, so it might
> be nice to do it in the script too.
> I think VAR_NAME is more readable than VARNAME.  NVT_DIR is like this
> already, how about making it consistent?

Fixed. New script is in the attachment. Did not know there is coding
style for scripts as well. TMPDIR only left as it is standard
environment variable.

> I guess that if --rsync, --wget and --curl are given the script will update
> the feed 3 times, once with each method.

No. --rsync will be only executed (first argument). It ignores all
other(s)...

Feel free to send comments or better patches :)

Kost