[Openvas-devel] Removal of libnasl from svn trunk

Felix Wolfsteller felix.wolfsteller at intevation.de
Tue Sep 1 11:10:47 CEST 2009

In line with CR #38 (http://www.openvas.org/openvas-cr-38.html),
libnasl is going to be removed from svn trunk soon.

libnasl is now part of openvas-libraries and built using cmake.
Server (and client) are linked against it.

It is the ideal moment to test the build now and I would be happy if you
report the outcome ("e.g. works on gentoo 64Bit").

I expect a couple of issues because the separate configure step for libnasl is
not done anymore.
Any input on how to deal with these issues and cmake is very welcome.

Have fun,

  -- Felix

--
Felix Wolfsteller |  ++49-541-335 08 3451  |  http://www.intevation.de/