[Openvas-devel] Preparing OpenVAS 3.0: features and timeline

Felix Wolfsteller felix.wolfsteller at intevation.de
Mon Sep 7 12:22:22 CEST 2009

Personally, I would like to see at least these two features in 3.0:

- Integration of a library for doing the ssh stuff
- Service identification revamped/nmap

We also should have logging done right at some point. I expect this being too
much work for 3.0, though (correct me).

-- felix

--
Felix Wolfsteller |  ++49-541-335 08 3451  |  http://www.intevation.de/