[Openvas-devel] Planning openvas-libraries 3.0.0-beta1

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Wed Sep 16 07:59:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

it is now time that we can/should start the first beta release of the
upcoming 3.0 series :-)
It is important that we get out all the new features to
a broader tester community that only will use tarballs
or packages.

First module is openvas-libraries, naturally.

What I see as important TODOs for beta1:
* finalize the renaming nessus->openvas
* move some modules from openvas-client to -libraries
* remove any of the OpenSSL license exception statements
* Finalize the IPv6 feature

My hope is that we get beta1 out in next week, but
at least this month.

All the best

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück
AG Osnabrück, HR B 202460 | Geschäftsführer: Lukas Grunwald, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner