[Openvas-devel] Renaming openvas-server to openvas-scanner

Felix Wolfsteller felix.wolfsteller at intevation.de
Fri Sep 18 09:16:54 CEST 2009

Following the discussions at openvas-devel
(http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/openvas-devel/2009-September/001775.html)
I would like to take action soon.

Therefore,
 * openvas-server will be moved to openvas-scanner,
 * openvasd will be renamed to openvassd,
 * ~All occurences of 'server' will be replaced by 'scanner'.

I will start to do so next week, if nobody objects.
Especially if you have some patches to commit please respond, so that we can
coordinate.

Enjoy,
  -- Felix

--