[Openvas-devel] Planning openvas-libraries 3.0.0-beta2

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Mon Sep 28 09:30:58 CEST 2009

Hello OpenVAS developers,

the first beta of openvas-libraries has accelerated improvements
nicely. Packing issues and consitencies have been addressed
and it is helpful to have the second beta now quickly.

If testing goes well, I might even release beta2 today.
If you have patches or issues that don't make it today,
don't worry. I even expect a beta3 during this week.