[Openvas-devel] [openvas-Bugs][1344] meaningless error message:"failed to set credentials key file"

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Mon Mar 29 13:19:45 CEST 2010

> perhaps we should make clear that it does not make so much sense to
> report problems of the hottest SVN version through the bug tracker?
>
> It rather makes sense to discuss it on the devel list.
> SVN versions are always a bit hot and this example shows that
> multiple unrelated issues proabably were mixed (like missing
> db migration).
>
> Geoff: What do you think as maintainer of the bug tracker?

Indeed.  If nothing else, responses will come quicker via the mailing list
than with the bug tracker.  I'll go ahead and create a tracker response that
asks people to repost to the devel list or IRC for issues in SVN releases.

We should make note of that on the web page and in the FAQ.

-geoff

Geoff Galitz
Blankenheim NRW, Germany
http://www.galitz.org/