[Openvas-devel] OBS repository location changed

Stephan Kleine bitdealer at gmail.com
Sun May 2 09:08:24 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

I finally made up my mind what to do with the different versions and put them
in 2 different repositories. The new repository locations are bellow

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/security:/OpenVAS:/STABLE:/

Please be so kind and adapt

1. http://openvas.org/openvas-server.html
2. http://openvas.org/openvas-client.html

on your website (and also remove the "how to add it as a repository" part
since that should be self explanatory or depends on the distribution).

We (the OBS) currently build for the following distributions:

* CentOS
* Debian
* Fedora
* Mandriva
* RHEL
* SLE
* openSUSE
* Ubuntu

(within the limits of what is availabe via their base packages)

The only thing I`m currently missing with the v3 packages is to run them not
as root but as some unprivileged user  - I lack they time atm to fix this and
since the feedback is underwhelming it can't be that much of an issue.
However, patches certainly are welcome.

regards,
Stephan