[Openvas-devel] Call for Votes CR #48: Define OMP/OAP in RelaxNG Schema Language

Hartmut Goebel h.goebel at goebel-consult.de
Thu May 6 13:23:26 CEST 2010

Am 22.04.2010 18:57, schrieb Hartmut Goebel:

> I've just uploaded change request #48 (see
> <http://www.openvas.org/openvas-cr-48.html>) and am looking forward to
> you comments on this issue.

Since there were no complaints or objections, I'd like to call for votes
now and would like to ask you to cast your vote by May 16t.
Thank you!

In comparission to the initial text, I've extended the CR to included
OAP, since the problems are the same there. Thanks to Felix for his
comments.

My vote is +1, as you might imagine. :)

--
Schönen Gruß - Regards
Hartmut Goebel

Goebel Consult
Spezialist für IT-Sicherheit in komplexen Umgebungen
http://www.goebel-consult.de

Monatliche Kolumne: http://www.cissp-gefluester.de/
Goebel Consult mit Mitglied bei http://www.7-it.de