[Openvas-devel] Packages for 3.1 RC1

Stephan Kleine bitdealer at gmail.com
Wed May 19 20:59:41 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

I created 3.1 RC1 packages which are available from

Besides -manager & -administrator being broken with those -libraries (which I
guess is expected) I run into

openvas-libraries-3.1.0.rc1/base/openvas_certificate_file.c: In function
openvas-libraries-3.1.0.rc1/base/openvas_certificate_file.c:138: error:
ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
make[3]: *** [CMakeFiles/openvas_base_shared.dir/openvas_certificate_file.c.o]
Error 1

The attached patch fixes this but I'm not sure if that's the way you want it
to be. Therefore please review it and apply or fix somehow else.

The whole build logs are available from