[Openvas-devel] Packages for 3.1 RC1

Michael Wiegand michael.wiegand at greenbone.net
Thu May 20 08:03:44 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2010 20:59:41 schrieb Stephan Kleine:
> I created 3.1 RC1 packages which are available from
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/security:/OpenVAS:/UNSTABLE:/v3/

Thank you very much for quick and reliable packaging! :)

> Besides -manager & -administrator being broken with those -libraries (which
> I guess is expected)

Yes. A number of functions have been moved from -manager and -administrator
to -libraries which can cause issue during build. New releases of -manager
and -administrator are expected soon.

> I run into
>
> openvas-libraries-3.1.0.rc1/base/openvas_certificate_file.c: In function
> 'openvas_certificate_file_write':
> openvas-libraries-3.1.0.rc1/base/openvas_certificate_file.c:138: error:
> ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute
> warn_unused_result make[3]: ***
> [CMakeFiles/openvas_base_shared.dir/openvas_certificate_file.c.o] Error 1
>
> The attached patch fixes this but I'm not sure if that's the way you want
> it to be. Therefore please review it and apply or fix somehow else.

Thank you for spotting this, even if atomicturtle spotted it before you. ;)
This is indeed an unused result, consider it fixed today.

> The whole build logs are available from

https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=security%3AOpenVAS%3AUNSTABLE%3Av3

Again, thanks a lot for providing this service to the OpenVAS community!

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Wiegand |  Greenbone Networks GmbH  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück, Germany | AG Osnabrück, HR B 202460