[Openvas-devel] [Openvas-distro] OBS repository location changed

Vlatko Kosturjak kost at linux.hr
Fri May 21 13:18:31 CEST 2010

On 05/02/2010 09:08 AM, Stephan Kleine wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I finally made up my mind what to do with the different versions and put them
> in 2 different repositories. The new repository locations are bellow
>
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/security:/OpenVAS:/STABLE:/
>
> Please be so kind and adapt
>
> 1. http://openvas.org/openvas-server.html
> 2. http://openvas.org/openvas-client.html
>
> on your website (and also remove the "how to add it as a repository" part
> since that should be self explanatory or depends on the distribution).
> * Debian

Thanks for your repository!

I have tried your Debian packages and found two bugs which makes it
unusable for normal user:

* there is error in postinst script (too much "fi", I guess you forgot
to delete one)
* script assumes /var path for openvas-plugins but server uses /usr
(i.e. openvas-nvt-sync is using different directory for updates than the
server)

Kost