[Openvas-devel] CfV: Patch for network level scan phase prototype

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Tue Nov 2 14:04:38 CET 2010

On Dienstag, 2. November 2010, Michael Wiegand wrote:
> I've attached an updated patch and example NVT which include those changes.
> Let me know what you think.
>
> I'd like to use this opportunity to call for a vote on this issue; please
>
> As you might imagine, my vote is +1.

+1, because it is already worth just for the network run of nmap.

There is some commented our code in pluginscheduler.c and a ChangeLog
is missing as well. There are sime commented-out lines in the nasl
which does not look too nice.

Apart from this the patch looks good.

Have you tested how the nasl script behaves when executed by
a scanner that has no network level scan phase?