[Openvas-devel] Updates for our website

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Mon Nov 29 09:53:02 CET 2010

Hi,

I prepapred a number of updates and cleanups for our website.
Especially a new architecture overview.

Please see the SVN module doc/website ("make install" creates
a offline website in /tmp) and let me know about more cleanups
before we start into OpenVAS4 publications.

The graphic is available in SVN under doc/graphics
in ODG format.
There is also a figure to explain the Feed (intended for
http://www.openvas.org/openvas-nvt-feed.html).

Let me know what you think.

All the best