[Openvas-devel] SPI page about OpenVAS needs an update

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Mon Nov 29 21:56:53 CET 2010

Hi,

I just vistied the very much outdated page about OpenVAS at
SPI: http://www.spi-inc.org/projects/openvas/

Tim (or anyone else with contacts to SPI), can you take care
the text and logo is updated?

Text could be simply what is our main page:

"
The Open Vulnerability Assessment System (OpenVAS) is a
framework of several services and tools offering a comprehensive
and powerful vulnerability scanning and vulnerability management solution.

The actual security scanner is accompanied with a daily updated feed of
Network Vulnerability Tests (NVTs), over 19,000 in total (as of November 2010).

All OpenVAS products are Free Software. Most components are
licensed under the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL).
"

I've added some PNG is in different sizes of the new OpenVAS logo
into SVN under doc/logo/
One of these should replace the current one at SPI.