[Openvas-devel] Logic issue in pluginsheculer.c?

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Sat Apr 23 11:04:04 CEST 2011

On Saturday 23 April 2011 04:33:29 timon wang wrote:
> In this function, I found that there are two branches will never be execute?
> Can any body tell me if there is any condition makes these code run?

I haven't analysed this code, but in general it is possible that various
code paths are never executed. You will also find some broken design.
We are continously working on replacing them by better ones.

I've not observed any significant bad or wrong behaviour of the scheduler so far.
But if you find ways to improve the efficiency or behaviour of the scheduler, this would
be of course very welcome!

Al the best