[Openvas-devel] Fwd: Re: Logo proposals for OpenVAS 4

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Fri Jan 14 11:04:16 CET 2011

Hi,

this email should have gone to the list.
Hartmut asked me to forword it.

Betreff: Re: [Openvas-devel] Logo proposals for OpenVAS 4
Datum: Freitag, 14. Januar 2011
Von: Hartmut Goebel <h.goebel at goebel-consult.de>
An: "Jan-Oliver Wagner" <Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net>

Am 12.01.2011 17:06, schrieb Jan-Oliver Wagner:
> Please! Provide feedback on what you like or dislike.
> Make proposal for alternatives or let us know whether
> we should combine some aspects of differnt logos into one.
Hier my feedback;

* What should this "modern" graphical element is illustrate? For me it
looks like a glass or a "Gyrotwister"
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyroscopic_exercise_tool>. So -1 for all
of these.

* "Yourweetface" looks like the "Sanifair" logo of German Autobahn
toilets. -2 for this one.

* All logos where the "4" is much larger than the "OpenVAS" affront my
eyes. The idea seam to be to make it as high as the graphical element,
but it looks uggly. So -1 affont these, too.

* 04_old5: Nice idea, but I wonder if this would work with 5, 6, 7 and
8, to.  +0.

* 04_old7: "4" is to peaked, sharp.

So only 04_old4 is left. But I suggest using a stronger color for the "4".

--
Schönen Gruß - Regards
Hartmut Goebel

Goebel Consult
Spezialist für IT-Sicherheit in komplexen Umgebungen
http://www.goebel-consult.de

Monatliche Kolumne: http://www.cissp-gefluester.de/
Goebel Consult mit Mitglied bei http://www.7-it.de