[Openvas-devel] Drop Summary-element from NVT meta info?

Chandrashekhar B bchandra at secpod.com
Fri Jul 15 08:18:47 CEST 2011

Hello Jan,

Summary is supposed to indicate what the NVT is supposed to do while Name is
for vulnerability title. I think having Summary helps in knowing what kind
of verification NVT is going to do on the target system, which is very
useful for someone to make a scanning decision.

If we aren't adding appropriate Summary, then we should start adding from
now on I think.

Thanks,
Chandra.