[Openvas-devel] Final arrangements for OpenVAS DevCon #3

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Tue Jun 14 16:51:47 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am collecting now all final confirmations and arrangements
for the participants of the OpenVAS DevCon #3:

  http://www.openvas.org/openvas-devcon3.html

ATTENTION:
If you have not yet done so, please let us know your arrival/departure
NOW, latest by the end of this week (FRIDAY, 17th). Else we can not
guarantee hotel room any more!

All the best and looking forward to meet OpenVAS people from several continents!