[Openvas-devel] Call for testing: better memory management in internal_recv

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Thu Oct 16 23:33:34 CEST 2014

Am Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2014, 21:35:47 schrieb Henri Doreau:
> Found a bug in my patch for zero-length messages. This second version
> has better documentation and a more consistent behavior.

thanks a lot. I tried the patch and see the same drop down of results.

Then I isolated the patch for nasl/nasl_builtin_find_service.c which works.
So the problem is somehwere in the other two files and it is fine to commit
the find_service part.

You get same results when scanning with and without the patch?

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B
202460