[Openvas-devel] bug with openvas scheduler

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Thu Sep 14 14:23:33 CEST 2017

Am Dienstag, 8. August 2017, 00:02:05 schrieb TMC:
> about a month ago I logged a bug here:
> https://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=6928&group_id=
> 29&atid=220
>

> I was wondering if there is any chance someone from the dev team could have
> a look at it and check if this is a regression, a code issue or a config
> bug?

recently some bugs regarding the scheduler were fixed in trunk and backported
to OpenVAS-9. I assume they solve the problem you observed.

Yes, I think it is time that we publish a new series of tarballs for
OpenVAS-9.

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-760278-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neumarkt 12, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B