[Openvas-devel] Vulnerability Based Classification Reporting

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Thu Sep 14 14:29:09 CEST 2017

Am Donnerstag, 10. August 2017, 10:35:34 schrieb Bedri Sertkaya:
> I am trying to get the report vulnerability based but OpenVAS support only
> host based report. When i am trying to export the report OpenVAS gives me
> only host based vulnerability list. And I do not classify the report
> according to vulnerability. It is not possible to get report according to
> vulnerability list. It is only possible host based. Help me to solve this
> problem please,

since this question is less related to development and rather a user
question, you might get better feedback on openvas-dicuss.

Howwever, the report object of a scan is result-based, not host-based.
In the GUI in the report browser there is a menu "Vulnerabilities" which
lists the vulnerabilities and their counts. Maybe this helps.

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  +49-541-760278-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neumarkt 12, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B