[gnessus-discuss] [nessus-discuss] SVN on Sourceforge.net

Tue Nov 1 19:59:03 CET 2005

All,

Sourceforge accepted the OpenVAS project (pls. refer to William's mail
of today).

After discussing SVN vs. CVS and sourceforge vs. freshmeat before,
what do you think about running SVN on sourceforge?

Regarding SVN sourceforge today stated in there news letter:
---snip---
Our progress on CVS performance and reliability has freed up resources
to begin planning deployment of a long-awaited Subversion offering.
Given the level of interest in Subversion, and my personal desire to
avoid pummeling of my inbox, we will post periodic updates on our
Subversion progress here:
https://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=1341005
---snip---

cheers,