[gnessus-discuss] Discussions with SPI regarding the openvas.* domains and donations

Sean Baumann sean.baumann at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 21:38:52 CET 2005

Question 1: no worries, whatever you all decide is fine.
 Question 2: I need a better understand of what the responsibilities (and
time requirements!) will be before I can volunteer myself. I can always take
up the DC as "acting" if we can't find a viable alternative. I'm very
interested in seeing this project succeed.
 Regards,
Sean