[openvas-discuss] Call For Entries - OpenVAS Logo Design
robert.berkowitz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 22:52:28 CET 2005
OpenVAS is accepting design entries for its first official logo!
The ideal entry shall exhibit:
* a clean, simple and elegant design;
* an engaging, polished look and modern feel; and
* a theme relevent to the OpenVAS project.
Entries will be accepted today through Thursday 15 December, 2005 at
midnight Eastern Standard Time. The winning logo shall be announced on
this website on or before Thursday 22 December, 2005.
1) Original work
2) No more than three (3) colors (not counting gradient/opacity values
if applicable) as follows:
a. one (1) primary color + white*; or
b. one (1) primary color + one (1) secondary color + white*; or
c. one (1) primary color + two (2) secondary colors + white*
3) White* background
4) No more than one (1) royalty-free font family (not counting
alternate typefaces if applicable); preferably sans-serif
5) PNG (-8 or -24) format
6) 300 pixels wide (max) by 300 pixels tall (max)
7) 72 dpi (min) - 150 dpi (max)
8) 100KB maximum
* White = R:FF/255 G:FF/255 B:FF/255
Entries that do not meet the above requirements shall not be
considered. Entrants are encouraged to submit up to three (3)
individual entries for consideration (an "entry" shall be comprised of
one single logo design).
I. All entrants hereby grant free, unrestricted license to OpenVAS to
display logo submissions on this website until such time that a
winning entry is announced, at which time all non-winning entries
shall be removed from the website.
II. The winning logo design will be used by OpenVAS for all marketing
and promotional purposes, including websites and other such collateral
including (but not limited to) printed brochures and newsletters.
III. The winning entrant may retain copyright but shall otherwise
grant free, unrestricted license to OpenVAS with respect to logo
IV. The winning entrant must be able to provide OpenVAS with all
applicable source files, including PSD, AI and/or EPS files. Failure
to provide OpenVAS with layered and/or vector-based source files will
result in immediate forfeiture.
While OpenVAS is unable to provide monetary awards at this time, it
will gladly oblige the winning entrant by providing the following:
* Published credit for the work
* A brief, 3-5 paragraph profile of the entrant (to be provided by the
entrant at time of final selection)
* A link to the entrant's website and/or weblog
How To Enter:
Please submit all entries via email to: logo at openvas.org
More information about the Openvas-discuss