[openvas-discuss] [gnessus-discuss] Project Source Control Requirements

Marc Haber mh+openvas-discuss at zugschlus.de
Tue Nov 22 15:03:14 CET 2005

On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 10:06:54AM +0000, William Anderson wrote:
> Tim has come up with another option on IRC for discussion and possible
> selection via consensus.
>
> - Remain As-is, Migrate Later
>   Continue using CVS hosted at Nth Dimension; plan and implement
>   switch to SVN before the end of the year

One target of possible migration could be alioth.debian.org, Debian's
official installation of Gforge. It has svn available now, and offers
access for people who are not Debian developers as well.

I am a Debian developer, have kind of experience with Alioth, have
migrated a number of CVS repositories to SVN in the past and would be
willing to help here.

Is Javier, Debian's maintainer of the nessus packages, on this list?

Greetings
Marc