[openvas-discuss] SPI Project Description

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Wed Nov 23 03:55:03 CET 2005

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 04:24:39PM -0500, Robert Berkowitz wrote:
> On 11/22/05, Jan-Oliver Wagner <jan at intevation.de> wrote:
> > this text is misleading.
> > The latest release of Nessus was 2.2.6, the fork was based on 2.2.5
> > Very likely there will follow 2.2.7 or eventually 2.4.0,
> > all under GNU GPL.
> >

> I agree. How does this sound?

well, I think it would be a good plan to consider any changes
to Nessus 2.X and port them to OpenVAS for as long as it makes
sense.
Perhaps this cooperative attitude could be integrated into the
text somehow.

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner: www.intevation.de/~jan  | GISpatcher: www.gispatcher.de
Kolab Konsortium : www.kolab-konsortium.de | Thuban    : thuban.intevation.org