[openvas-discuss] OpenVAS DevCon 1 write up

William Anderson neuro at openvas.org
Fri Apr 7 02:34:21 CEST 2006

Neil McGovern wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Brill, thanks! I'm happy to co-maintain this too. How about a maintaince
> team (as this seems to be the current hot topic on -devel etc)?

This sounds like a plan: once I get myself up to speed, I'd like to be
able to crank out RPMs for RHEL3, RHEL4 (and thusly CentOS 3/4) and
Fedora Core 5.  Any chance there's a place in cvs for committing RPM
spec files?

--
_ __/|  William Anderson         | What does the scanner see?  Into the
\`O_o'  neuro at openvas dot org | head, into the heart?  Does it see