[openvas-discuss] Fwd: Re: Development Coordinator for OpenVAS

Tim Brown timb at openvas.org
Wed Apr 19 04:22:19 CEST 2006

On Sunday 16 April 2006 23:45, you wrote:
> I've had confirmation from one of my two potential victims that he'd be
> interested in wearing the DC hat.  Step forward WIlliam Anderson (neuro on
> OFTCnet).  Any more contenders?

I recently put out a request for a new development co-ordinator on the
openvas-development list, and William Anderson has offered to take on the
role.  I'd like to take one final opportunity for people to raise any
alternatives, thoughts, suggestions or criticisms before Robert and I confirm
this with SPI.  All yours, 72 hours for any further feedback.

Tim
--
Tim Brown, OpenVAS
<mailto:timb at openvas.org>