[Openvas-discuss] Debian openvas-client package

Tim Brown timb at nth-dimension.org.uk
Fri Dec 28 22:57:36 CET 2007

All,

I have updated the packaging/debian directory of openvas-client to make
OpenVAS client build in compliance with Debian policy and to (hopefully)
ensure that when JFS and I submit the new package to Debian that it is
accepted.  Changed made include:

packaging/debian/openvas-client.menu: Updated in line with Debian Menu
sub-policy
packaging/debian: Incorporates the fixes to use libgdchart-gd2-noxpm-dev
Makefile: Removed man8 from make install
packaging/debian/control: Depends on dpatch

I made these changes in TRUNK and then overlayed them on the existing 1.0.2
release which I have submitted to mentors.debian.net for JFS.

All further builds of this package should be trivial (fingers crossed).

Tim
--
Tim Brown
<mailto:timb at nth-dimension.org.uk>