[Openvas-discuss] Log from SPI board meeting

Tim Brown timb at nth-dimension.org.uk
Sat Jul 7 03:58:09 CEST 2007

On Friday 06 July 2007 12:52:31 Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:

> I might not be able to attend, so could the listeners post
> here about the final decisions?

<bdale> [item 8, Items up for discussion]
<bdale> [item 8.1, OpenVAS]
<bdale> Any further discussion called for, or are we ready to vote on Ian's
resolution?
<Maulkin> [machine]: Any comments here?
> nope
* Hydroxide is ready to vote. Yay for quick-to-read resolutions.
<jberkus> looks good to me
<bdale> ok, let's vote
* Maulkin seconds
<Maulkin> Voting started, 7 people
(maulkin,cdlu,bdale,schultmc,overfiend,jberkus,hydroxide) allowed to vote on
Approve 2007-06-18.iwj.2 - OpenVAS as an Associated Project. - You may vote
yes/no/abstain only, type !vote $yourchoice now.
<cdlu> !vote yes
<Overfiend> !vote yes
<Hydroxide> !vote yes
<bdale> !vote yes
<schultmc> !vote yes
<Maulkin> !vote yes
<jberkus> !vote ues
<jberkus> !vote yes
<jberkus> si
<Maulkin> Current voting results for "Approve 2007-06-18.iwj.2 - OpenVAS as an
Associated Project": Yes: 7, No: 0, Abstain: 0, Missing: 0 ()
<Maulkin> Voting for "Approve 2007-06-18.iwj.2 - OpenVAS as an Associated
Project" closed.
* Overfiend reports jberkus to U.S. Attorneys for attempting to vote twice
<Maulkin> done
<bdale> ok, great.  welcome back to OpenVAS, is there someone here to accept
the re-invite immediately?
> i can
<Maulkin> [machine] (plus one more?)
<bdale> [machine]: great!  we'll note the invite as immediately accepted then
<Overfiend> jberkus: :)
> officially we require 2 signed pgp mails

7-0, we were accepted!

Tim
--
Tim Brown